This post is a bit overdue (since I am now 18 weeks) but with moving and everything I didn’t get a chance to sit down and write this up!
Here were my must haves for my first trimester:
- What To Expect While You’re Expecting: The classic, tried and true pregnancy bible. I have been reading week by week and have loved reading what to expect (LOL) each week. It was my first purchase when I found out I was pregnant.
- Hello Baby Podcast: Angela and Matt Lanter started this podcast when they got pregnant with their first baby. They go over each week of Angela’s pregnancy and I love listening to each corresponding week that I am going through.
- Half Caffeinated Coffee: I am a coffee lover. I was a 3 cup a day kind of girl and honestly cutting down on my caffeine intake was really hard. Not only was I exhausted from being pregnant, but now I also couldn’t drink coffee like I used to! But half cafe was a great way to transition and I think I have reached a point where I don’t NEED coffee anymore. Half cafe helps me get a little boost still but keeps my caffeine intake low!
- Fit Pregnancy Guide: Brianna Traynor is a YouTuber and fitness trainer that I have been following for years. Last year she had her first baby! She created a fitness guide to follow throughout your pregnancy and I have been loving it. I have always been a pretty active person and I have always wanted to keep that up through my pregnancy. Her guide really helps!
- Water: DRINK LOTS OF WATER!
- Oatmeal: This has been one of my favorite breakfasts since becoming pregnant! It is full of fiber which is important while you’re pregnant, trust me. I like to add a banana, fresh berries and peanut butter to mine!
- Pregnancy Apps: What To Expect and Ovia are my two favorites! I love that in the Ovia app you can change the theme and you can see what size you baby is as a weird but cute animal!
While these are things that helped me through my first trimester- I am still utilizing all of them currently in my second!
I have linked the products to help make things easier for you!